1. Houston - Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville *Jr.
2. St. Louis - Jadeveon Clowney DE South Carolina *Jr.
3. Jacksonville - Blake Bortles QB UCF *Jr.
4. Cleveland - Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M *So.
5. Oakland - Anthony Barr LB UCLA
Barr has top pick potential, but most of the teams up top need quarterbacks desperately and there probably is no way that he can jump Clowney. With his size, athleticism and instincts, Barr is the kind of guy that can come in and turn around a struggling defense like Oakland's as a rookie with his ability to rush the passer.
6. Atlanta - Jake Matthews T Texas A&M
7. Tampa Bay - Khalil Mack LB Buffalo
8. Minnesota - Derek Carr QB Fresno State
9. Buffalo - Sammy Watkins WR Clemson *Jr.
10. Detroit - Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
11. Tennessee - C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
12. NYGiants - Greg Robinson T Auburn *So.
13. St. Louis - Taylor Lewan T Michigan
14. Chicago - Louis Nix DT Notre Dame *Jr.
15. Pittsburgh - Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Alabama *Jr.
16. Baltimore - Mike Evans WR Texas A&M *So.
17. Dallas - Kony Ealy DE Missouri *Jr.
18. NYJets - Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech *Jr.
19. Miami - Cyrus Kouandijo T Alabama *Jr.
20. Arizona - Vic Beasley DE Clemson *Jr.
21. Green Bay - Ra'Shede Hageman DT Minnesota
22. Philadelphia - Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
23. Kansas City - Marqise Lee WR USC *Jr.
Lee may have had a tough 2013 season, but I still think he is the best receiver in the draft and his stock will at least be third in receivers when the draft rolls around. The Chiefs really need playmakers at receiver and Lee would be very hard to pass up here if he is still available.
24. Cincinnati - Calvin Pryor S Louisville *Jr.
25. San Diego - Jason Verrett CB TCU
26. Cleveland - Kelvin Benjamin WR Florida State *So.
27. New Orleans - Ryan Shazier LB Ohio State *Jr.
28. Carolina - Marcus Roberson CB Florida *Jr.
29. New England - Eric Ebron TE North Carolina *Jr.
30. San Francisco - Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma
31. Denver - Kyle Van Noy LB BYU
32. Seattle - Zack Martin G Notre Dame
Many Pac-12 players might not go in the first round, but a ton are likely to go in the second, so here are the top five guys that will go off the board first.
LB Trent Murphy Stanford
DE Scott Crichton Oregon State *Jr.
WR Brandin Cooks Oregon State *Jr.
RB Ka'Deem Carey Arizona *Jr.
G Xavier Su'a-Filo UCLA *Jr.