The Stanford Cardinal are projected currently in 14th place, but could rise depending on whether they secure the commitment of Solomon Thomas today. David Shaw is winning both on the field and off it to try and keep the Cardinal in control of the Pac-12.
The UCLA Bruins are currently in 17th place and could definitely move up higher if they get guys like Adoree’ Jackson, Solmon Thomas, Malachi Dupre and "JuJu" Smith. Jim Mora has recruited well each year with the Bruins, and UCLA is on the verge of another great class.
The Oregon Ducks are in 19th place and have two big prospects on the board in Mattrell McGraw and John "JuJu" Smith. McGraw is expected to be a Duck. Mark Helfrich hasn't missed a beat since taking over at Oregon.
The Arizona St. Sun Devils are in 22nd place at the moment with some top targets remaining in Kenyon Frison and Dalvon Stuckey. Todd Graham is on the verge of landing his best recruiting class since arriving in Tempe.
The USC Trojans are placed in 28th place, but a few commitments on Wednesday will send them sky-high and definitely into the top 25. JuJu Smith, Damien Mama, and Adoree' Jackson are all set to go and could very well be Trojans by the end of the day.
- Pac-12 NCAA Tournament watch: Seven Pac-12 teams could get into 2014 NCAA Tournament
- Pac-12 football recruiting: The top uncommitted prospects considering Pac-12 schools
- Pac-12 football recruiting: Revisiting the top Pac-12 recruits from the Class of 2009
- Revisiting the All-Pac-10 football team of 2003
- Pac-12 Football Recruiting: Revisiting the top Pac-12 recruits in the Class of 2004