Here are my answers to Justin Karp's questions on the ASU vs. Utah game.
1) Take us on a play-by-play thought process into the final moments of that BYU game. Spare no detail and panic attack.
The team and offense have responded very well to Jon Hays and plays at a higher level with him on the field. It was apparent in the Northern Colorado game and against Utah State that Wynn was not very confident in his arm and the offense struggled with him under center.
3) Other than spearing him with a pitchfork, how can Arizona State's defense stifle John White?
4) What does Star Lotulelei eat for breakfast? How can we get our hands on that superfood? Also, just how much damage can he bring to Arizona State's run-predicated offense?
5) Moving to the Pac-12: great move for Utah or the greatest move for Utah?
6) Which Utah will show up tonight - the one that struggled against Utah State on the road or the one that knocked off BYU at home?