Here are some of the second round mock draft picks for the Pac-12, according to DraftExpress:
32nd pick: Jahii Carson to Philadelphia 76ers: Carson is in that low first-round, high second-round range territory, and he could very well be a dynamic pickup for a Philadelphia team that is looking to load up in this draft. Carson is going to be a really good option at point guard for a team that will be in desperate need of a talent influx.
40th pick: Dwight Powell to Detroit Pistons: Detroit stashed up on decent talent this season but have yet to see any lasting results. Powell is another solid talent who could work as a stretch four and provide decent improvement to a team in desperate need of a change.
45th pick: Nick Johnson to Charlotte Bobcats: Johnson is a nice late second-round addition. He’s a physical guard who has a decent outside shot and could be a very efficient combo guard for whatever team decides to pick him up.
- Pacific Takes Pac-12 NCAA Tournament Watch 2/10: Six Pac-12 teams getting into NCAA Tournament
- The Top 12 recruits to sign with Pac-12 schools
- Ranking the Pac-12 recruiting classes for the Class of 2014: Sarkisian and Trojans pull away from the Pac on signing day
- Pac-12 football schedule: Conference wants fewer night games
- The early Top 12 Pac-12 prospects for the Class of 2015: USC in on a number of elite prospects early