Aurora (Co.) Regis Jesuit offensive guard Tim Lynott gets an Oregon offer. Colorado and Colorado State were the first schools to offer Lynott.
Central Catholic (Or.) running back Cameron Scarlett gets offered by the Ducks. Scarlett already has offers from Arizona State, BYU, Oregon State, Stanford and Washington State.
Aledo (Tx.) receiver/returner Ryan Newsome has the Oregon offer. They aren't the first to the party; Baylor, TCU, Texas Tech, Arizona State, Clemson, Oklahoma, Oregon State and UCLA already handed out offers to Newsome.
Bearcat's Ryan Newsome receives offer from Oregon— AHS Football (@Aledo_Football) February 8, 2014
The Ducks are looking into the Midwest for additional talent. Springfield (Ill.) offensive tackle Quinn Oseland got an offer from the Ducks earlier this week. Other schools that have offered include Illinois, Minnesota, Mississippi State, Northern Illinois and Toledo.
Another offensive lineman got offered in Wenatchee (Wa.) Trey Adams. Adams has already committed to Washington but it's hard to imagine his recruitment being close to over.
A big star who got an offer as well: Long Beach (Ca.) Poly defensive back Iman Marshall. Marshall has offers from plenty of big-time programs.
#Oregon is latest offer for LB Poly (Calif) 2015 DB Iman 'Biggie' Marshall— Greg Biggins (@GregBiggins) January 22, 2014
Two other recruits that are showing interest in Oregon. 2016 San Diego (Ca.) Mira Mesa wide receiver Steffon McKnight. McKnight has offers from UCLA, San Diego State and Idaho.
and Miami (Fl.) Northwestern wide receiver Jovon Durante, who has committed to West Virginia.
- Pacific Takes Pac-12 NCAA Tournament Watch 2/10: Six Pac-12 teams getting into NCAA Tournament
- Ranking the Pac-12 recruiting classes for the Class of 2014: Sarkisian and Trojans pull away from the Pac on signing day
- The Top 12 recruits to sign with Pac-12 schools
- Oregon football recruiting: 2015 offers to Jarrett Stidham, Henry Roberts, Taj Griffin
- Pac-12 football schedule: Conference wants fewer night games