USC is on the shortlist for having one of the toughest schedules in the Pac-12 next season. Let's rank each opponent.
12. Idaho (September 12): The Vandals tend to be a pretty overwhelming opponent for many teams to face yeah right this will be a nice little bye week.
11. Arkansas State (September 5): Arkansas State tends to have good offenses, so expect the Trojans to be tested for a little bit before the defense puts the hammer down.
10. at Colorado (Friday, November 13): USC tends to know how to score, and score, and score when it comes to matching up with the Buffaloes.
9. Washington (Thursday, October 8): The Trojans get a week and a half to prep for the Huskies. They should feel like the adventure.
8. at Cal (October 31): The Golden Bears know futility. USC has won the last 11 matchups against Cal, but they will be facing a rising Bears squad this time around in Berkeley.
7. Arizona (November 7): USC should have the advantage over Arizona's lines this time around, but they'll have to try and keep the run game in check.
6. Utah (October 24): The Utes managed to score the upset last year and have the physical lines, but USC is at home so they should feel comfortable.
5. at Notre Dame (October 17): USC destroyed Notre Dame last season, so you'd figure the Irish will be raring for revenge next season. The Trojans should have the advantage, but rivalry games on the road are never a sure thing.
4. Stanford (September 19): USC and Stanford battle to the wire pretty much every game these days, so you have to figure this game goes to the buzzer.
3. at Arizona State (October 4): The Sun Devils whipped USC in the desert two years ago, and have a great chance for a third win in a row thanks to the home field advantage.
2. UCLA (November 28): USC has yet to figure out Jim Mora, going 0-3 in the first few matchups. The good news is USC is at home this time around, and there's no Brett Hundley to figure out.
1. at Oregon (November 21): Get prepared for the potential Pac-12 game of the season. The Trojans and the Ducks are the two teams with the highest upside next season. It could be a Pac-12 title preview too.