1. Tennessee - Laremy Tunsil T Mississippi
2. Cleveland - Jared Goff QB Cal - It's funny how a huge performance in the prestigious Armed Forces Bowl can shoot you up draft boards, but Goff is back at the top for QBs after big shows to end the year. I still think he is the best quarterback prospect in the draft and the Browns desperately need a signal caller so they will make the call and take Goff.
3. San Diego - Joey Bosa DE Ohio State
4. Dallas - Paxton Lynch QB Memphis
5. Jacksonville - Vernon Hargreaves CB Florida
6. Baltimore - Jalen Ramsey S Florida State
7. San Francisco - Carson Wentz QB North Dakota State
8. Miami - Ronnie Stanley T Notre Dame
9. Tampa Bay - DeForest Buckner DE Oregon - I could see Buckner moving into the top five, but I think the teams in the first eight spots have more pressing needs than defensive end, so I think he slips a tiny bit from his potential. The Bucs need help up front on defense and Buckner probably had the best year of any defensive lineman in this draft so he would be an excellent choice.
10. Giants - A'Shawn Robinson DE Alabama
11. Chicago - Emmanuel Ogbah DE Oklahoma State
12. New Orleans - Leonard Floyd LB Georgia
13. Philadelphia - Connor Cook QB Michigan State
14. Oakland - Jack Conklin T Michigan State
15. Los Angeles - LaQuon Treadwell WR Mississippi
16. Detroit - Tre'Davious White CB LSU
17. Atlanta - Robert Nkemdiche DE Mississippi
18. Indianapolis - Taylor Decker T Ohio State
19. Buffalo - Myles Jack LB UCLA - Jack has Top 10 talent, but his injury and the fact he maybe doesn't quite have ideal size for an NFL linebacker will drop him just a tiny bit. I see him being exactly the kind of player Rex Ryan will love to have though and he will get scooped up in the first 20 picks.
20. Jets - Jaylon Smith LB Notre Dame
21. Washington - Jonathan Allen DE Alabama
22. Houston - Ezekiel Elliott RB Ohio State
23. Minnesota - Michael Thomas WR Ohio State
24. Cincinnati - Andrew Billings DT Baylor
25. Pittsburgh - Su'a Cravens S USC - It looks like Cravens is officially projected as a safety in the NFL and that is good for him because he will be the best available after Jalen Ramsey and a lot of teams need safeties this year. The Steelers might see Cravens as being their next Troy Polamalu.
26. Seattle - Kenny Clark DT UCLA - The Seahawks need help in a lot of spots so I think they will try to fill which hole has the best player available at it. To me, that is Clark here, who could help come in right away and give them another athletic big body at the nose of their defense.
27. Green Bay - Darron Lee LB Ohio State
28. Kansas City - Reggie Ragland LB Alabama
29. Denver - Shon Coleman T Auburn
30. Arizona - Derrick Henry RB Alabama
31. Carolina - Corey Coleman WR Baylor