We've looked at the top ten Pac-12 non-conference games of 2015, but in terms of novelty (eliminating the repetitive Notre Dame games, which come on every year), which matchups are everyone excited to watch this season?
1. Oregon Ducks at Michigan State Spartans: A rematch of last year's epic tilt, Oregon used that matchup to propel them to a college football playoff appearance last season. Beating the Spartans in East Lansing will go a long way.
2. Arizona St. Sun Devils vs. Texas A&M Aggies in Houston: ASU probably has an uphill battle to figure out how to beat a premier SEC program in what figures to be a semi-road game.
3. Utah Utes vs. Michigan Wolverines: Jim Harbaugh starts his return to college football in Salt Lake City against a very solid Utah squad. The Utes will be ready to hand Michigan an opening loss if they're all set to go.
4. Washington Huskies at Boise St. Broncos: The return of Chris Petersen to Boise will be extremely heated. Washington needs to start out 2015 right to get back to where they want to be.
5. California Golden Bears at Texas Longhorns: Cal will look to kickstart their 2015 season in Austin. A win here could go a long way to securing future success this year.