USA TODAY Sports
Here are some things that may or may not happen during the remainder of the 2012-2013 Pac-12 basketball season.
1. Shabazz Muhammad will have an out-of-this-world game in either the Pac-12 or the NCAA Tournament that will make you wish that he was going to play more than one year in the Pac-12.
2. Despite being talented and experienced, Arizona never puts it all together and stumbles early in the Pac-12 and NCAA Tournament.
3. Cal comes back to Earth.
4. Washington finishes the regular season strong, plays well in the Pac-12 Tournament and makes their fans lament their bad losses to Albany, Utah, Nevada and Oregon State.
5. Either Ken Bone or Craig Robinson don't survive.
6. Despite their best season in years, Arizona State just misses out on the NCAA Tournament.
7. Announcers mention that Oregon was rolling before they lost Dominic Artis.
8. Oregon at least splits the regular season championship and makes everyone think about how many games they could have won had Artis not gone down.
9. Jahii Carson rightfully beats out Shabazz Muhammad for Freshman of the Year.
10. Allen Crabbe and C.J. Wilcox declare for the NBA Draft.
11. Colorado makes it further in the NCAA Tournament than any other team in the conference.
12. A Pac-12 team faces a 1 or 2 seeded Gonzaga team in the second round and wins.