1. Stanford 4-1 3-0 (#1 last week) The Cardinal are holding steady atop the North. It was a great bye week for them as Cal and Oregon fell.
2. Cal 5-1 2-1 (#2 last week) The Bears lost at Utah, but no one is really going to knock them for that. They have a tough schedule ahead though.
3. Washington 3-2 1-1 (#4 last week) The Huskies are no longer written off after beating USC on the road. They are at least a team that is now a contender to taken the second spot in the North.
4. Washington State 3-2 1-1 (#6 last week) This team has come a long way from losing to Portland State in their opener. They can compete with teams that don't have good pass defenses.
5. Oregon 3-3 1-2 (#3 last week) The Ducks are on full red alert. They are 1-2 in Pac-12 play and the two most winnable games on their Pac-12 schedule are already finished.
6. Oregon State 2-3 0-2 (#5 last week) Things aren't looking good for the Beavers other than the Ducks falling apart.
1. Utah 5-0 2-0 (#1 last week) The Utes didn't really impress by beating Cal at home, but they still got the win and remain the only undefeated Pac-12 team.
2. UCLA 4-1 1-1 (#3 last week) USC's fall is UCLA's gain. They are still ahead of Arizona State for some reason.
3. Arizona State 4-2 2-1 (#3 last week) The Sun Devils powered through a potential trap game and suddenly look like a clear top-half of the South team.
4. USC 3-2 1-2 (#2 last week) Dark days at USC, they will now have to fight to stay out of the dreaded fifth spot in the South.
5. Arizona 4-2 1-2 (#5 last week) The Wildcats got a much-needed blowout, but it still wasn't enough for them to move up in the South.
6. Colorado 3-3 0-2 (#6 last week) The Buffs already seem buried here for the rest of the season.