1. Stanford 4-1 3-0 (#1 last week)
Stanford is back in a big way and is all alone at the top in the North until proven otherwise. The Cardinal were a near unanimous choice for number one in the North.
2. Cal 5-0 2-0 (#2 last week)
Another week, another good, but shaky win for Cal. Getting to 5-0 was huge for the Bears, but they are going to start getting tested by better teams starting this week when they head to Utah.
3. Oregon 3-2 1-1 (#3 last week)
It wasn't pretty or impressive, but the Ducks got the win they needed at Colorado. They are still lurking in the North with just one Pac-12 loss.
4. Washington (#4 last week) 2-2 0-1
The Huskies might have a hard time avoiding the North cellar in the next few weeks as they play at USC, Oregon and at Stanford.
5. Oregon State 2-2 0-1 (#5 last week)
The Beavers hold only a narrow edge over Washington State for the fifth spot.
6. Washington State 2-2 0-1 (#6 last week)
The Cougars showed some fight by taking Cal down to the wire. They aren't cemented to the North floor yet.
1. Utah 4-0 1-0 (#1 last week)
Utah scored points by not even playing this week. They are the only undefeated team remaining in the South.
2. USC 3-1 1-1 (#3 last week)
The Trojans are creeping back up. Their national title hopes are not completely gone just yet.
3. UCLA 4-1 1-1 (#2 last week)
Arizona State fans probably wonder how UCLA is still ahead of them after losing to them, but I am guessing fans gave UCLA the edge because they only have one overall loss.
4. Arizona State 3-2 1-1 (#5 last week)
The Sun Devils rose from the dead by winning at UCLA. They are still right in the thick of things in the South.
5. Arizona 3-2 0-2 (#4 last week)
The Wildcats are almost completely already buried in the South.
6. Colorado 3-2 0-1 (#6 last week)
The Buffs put up a fight against struggling Oregon, but still look like a not very good Pac-12 team.