1. Oregon (#1 last week) - The Ducks solidified their top ranking in the North by bombing USC. They might not win the North standings, but they have won the North respect battle over Stanford.
2. Stanford (#3 last week) - The Cardinal didn't get the top of the North back, but they got past Washington State. Maybe they can move up again if they can beat Notre Dame and Oregon struggles at all in The Civil War.
3. Washington State (#2 last week) - The Cougars dominated Colorado but feel behind Stanford, maybe because fans fear that they will not have Luke Falk for the Apple Cup and their bowl game.
4. Cal (#4 last week) - The Bears have pretty much settled in on what they are: A solid bowl team that can beat teams they should that just isn't ready to compete at the top of the conference yet. They can help themselves with bowl slotting if they can finish the regular season by beating Arizona State.
5. Washington (#5 last week) - The Huskies got a must-win blowout over Oregon State. They can now win the Apple Cup and go to a bowl game.
6. Oregon State (#6 last week) - The Beavers may have packed it in for the season after getting outright destroyed by Washington.
1. UCLA (#3 last week) - The Bruins made a major statement by winning at Utah. They are now the favorite to take the South.
2. USC (#1 last week) - The Trojans still control their destiny somehow in the South but look awful in getting burned by Oregon. I was actually surprised they didn't dip below Utah.
3. Utah (#2 last week) - The Utes lost Devontae Booker and the South, but all is not lost. They can still have a really good season as long as they can beat Colorado and go to a good bowl game.
4. Arizona State (#5 last week) - The Sun Devils locked in the number four slot by beating Arizona in the Territorial Cup. They now need to win at Cal to move up in the bowl slots.
5. Arizona (#4 last week) - The Wildcats finished a tough season, but still get to go to a bowl. A lot of rumors swirling around about Rich Rodriguez.
6. Colorado (#6 last week) - The Buffs really fell off when they lost Sefo Liufau, but still watch for them to maybe upset Utah.